Halloween candy

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Discount Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I will start by saying that I have been a Nokia user since the first smartphones. I was a huge fan of all of them, but my previous phone the E71 was up until then the best one of all them. The E72 shows improvements on every department, great camera both for day and night shots, excellent GPS even when the Garmin mobile XT doesn't work on FP2 the Nokia Maps does a great job, comes with all the major email clients preinstalled, no more out of memory errors due to the increased phone memory, and a great processor speed upgrade.
I had to look around for clients that used to be standard on my E71 that are not on the E72 (podcast clients,internet radio,IM,etc) but if you cover that gap with 3rd party software this phone does it all.

I have been on the road for the last month and had no need of using another device the E72 has been enough to cover all my needs including VOIP.

I highly recommend this phone, and honestly I haven't found any problems or issues with it.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment