Halloween candy

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cheapest Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


This is really a very smart phone! Actualy it's my First Nokia. Bofore I use to have very fency phones from LG, Sumsung. LG- was a disaster:-( but as to my Nokia E72 I was impressed from the very first minute. It's like a tiny computer,I had read all the technical details, but what relly surprised me as a foreigner is that it had a dictionary loaded in it. It's amazing, besides with Wi-Fi I can use any on-line dictionaries... I do like my new phone.I've already recommended it to lots of my friends in many different countries.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment