Halloween candy

Friday, April 30, 2010

Discount Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


As many other raters have stated the features of this phone are excellent. However, the assembly quality is questionable. I purchased two of these phones both of which have dust & blemishes on the underside of the screen/faceplate which appear as dead pixels or black specks on the screen. One of the units is so bad that I am returning it for a new exchange since I really like the phone. Amazon.com has been very cooperative and is expediting the exchange. Hopefully, the new phone will not have the dust and/or blemishes like the first phone. I upgraded to the E72 from the E71 which I also purchased from Amazon.com. The E71 was blemish free.

Update:
I received my replacement unit yesterday. I am pleased to report that this unit although not perfect, is much better than the original unit.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment