Halloween candy

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cheap Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I've had this phone for a few weeks and I have to say that so far I couldn't be happier.

First of all, make no mistake, this is a business phone. If you are undecided between a Nokia E72 and a Blackberry then you are on the right path. But if you are looking for a touchscreen phone (think iPhone) then you'd better look elsewhere. Of course the E72 can play videos and music beautifully (it's 600mhz processor is quite fast) but this phone is definitively business oriented.

So I will not compare this phone to an iPhone or anything similar because that would be like comparing apples to oranges. Comparing it to a Blackberry makes more sense. Well, it's definitively faster, lighter and thinner than a Blackberry. I also like the keyboard better. Actually, I absolutely love the QWERTY keyboard, it's easy on the fingers but it feels firm and well built at the same time.

Navigation improved quite a bit thanks to the tiny optical touchpad and you still have E71's directional keys if you prefer them.

As I mentioned before, the processor is quite fast and the user interface is snappy and responsive, exactly what a business user needs. I'm also surprised by the excellent battery life (several days in a row with 3.5G on).

Did I mention how thin it is? Just 0.39 inches! Even the iPhone is thicker at 0.48 inches and the Blackberry phones range between 0.53 and 0.60 inches... my E72 makes them look like burritos :) So if you care about form factor as much as I do, you're not going to be disappointed.

Finally, I don't get why some people are complaining about the build quality. I'm slightly abusive with my phones... my previous phone was an LG and it broke in no time. This phone, on the other hand, feels compact and sturdy. I haven't dropped this one yet but I've had many Nokia phones before and I know for a fact they can take a lot of damage before they stop working.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment