Halloween candy

Friday, September 3, 2010

Low Price Playtime Sheriff Woody


My 2 1/2 year old is obsessed with anything from Toy Story, especially Buzz & Woody. I wanted to buy him a toy that was most like Woody from the movie & I got this. It's wonderful. He has soooo many phrases, and the voice sounds just like the movie. His pull cord isn't like the ones from when I was a kid; it doesn't take a long time to wind back into the body, which I like, it seems more durable that way. I love that his boots, face & hands are plastic, but his arms, body & legs are soft, it makes him look & move like in the movie.

Very movie-like toy. My son takes it everywhere with him.
The only con is that Woody's hat doesn't stay on his head. But there are 2 small holes on the top of it, so I ran a small shoelace through it, now it pretty much stays on his head.Get more detail about Playtime Sheriff Woody.

No comments:

Post a Comment