Halloween candy

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cheap Disney Ultimate Buzz Lightyear Talking Action Figure -- 12"


I wish I would have read the reviews. It has problems. It is used and repackaged. It doesn't work all that well, but my daughter loves it. I don't have anything against used toys, but I have something against a $40 used toy that I would have paid $4.00 for at a yard sale. It is scratched, loose, doesn't move properly, everything everyone else said. I live overseas on a military base. So returning and re-ordering (not from this guy) would have taken at least a month. She was not letting go of him as soon as she saw him so there you go. I went back and forth w/ Amazon who finally gave me $10 of the $40 back as a refund. So, I think that is the end of it. Still...$30 for a used toy is almost as bad. Amazon has always done right by us, dunno why they are still letting this vendor sell.Get more detail about Disney Ultimate Buzz Lightyear Talking Action Figure -- 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment