Halloween candy

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen [Blu-ray] Top Quality


While many of the other reviewers got elitist and moralistic. This is simply a case of a man forced to watch his wife murdered and raped, his child murdered and left for dead himself, so what part of "nothing is too brutal" would you not understand? I thought it was justice taken to the full measure. They had him kill a couple of innocent people so they could justify the ending to the story, but if you make this story real to yourself, then you can feel the rage and need for revenge after the justice system you counted on to do it's job failed miserably. I thought it was a great movie when all is taken into context, but bottom line: It was great ascertainment, I can go to church to get a sermon, this kept me involved from beginning to end. What more could I want for my entertainment $$$.Get more detail about Law Abiding Citizen [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment