Halloween candy

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where To Buy Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]


I've been waiting for this movie to come out on DVD, as I'm home bound, and I couldn't go to the movie theatre to see it. Sure, I know there is supposed to be an even better version of the movie coming out in 3-D, and that it will have a lot more extra stuff on it, but for people like me who have been waiting to see even what the movie is like, I give it my own 2 thumbs up.

This movie is so brilliant! I love Sci-Fi movies, so this movie just blew my mind! I can't believe that they originally started working on the script for this movie in 1994, just waiting for technology to catch up with the ideas and vision of Mr. Cameron. I'm glad that they waited to do this film right. The colors in this movie are really amazing too. My parents got to see this movie in 3-D at an IMAX theatre. Neither of my parents like Fantasy movies, but my Mom just kept going on and on about this movie. If it looks this awesome on my old beat up TV, I can't even imagine how awesome it must have been in the theater's.

I give this movie, even without all the "Special Features" and everything, a full five star rating that the movie itself deserves! If you haven't seen it, you are really missing out on a special treat! My advice, see it as soon as you can!Get more detail about Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment