Halloween candy

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shop For War of the Worlds [Blu-ray]


Granted I have not watched this since it's theatrical release, I must say that this was one of the worst films I have ever watched. I'm not one to pay for a movie and then walk out because I always have hope that a sinking film will somehow miraculously stay afloat, the Hollywood-way. Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning, and Steven Spielberg - how can you go wrong, right? I can't think of anything that went right! The story was contrived and honestly, was there really that much of a story in the film? No, there wasn't. The attempt to pull your heart strings at the end of the film was transparent and laughable. Even the effects seem very blah, even for the time when the film was made. All I remember is waiting for the film to end and getting annoyed at the incessant screaming from Fanning. Save your money or use it to buy some good Science Fiction, like Alien (The Director's Cut) or Aliens (Two-Disc Collector's Edition), which are 5-star classics so please stop comparing this drivel to them.Get more detail about War of the Worlds [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment