Halloween candy

Monday, May 3, 2010

Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black) Review


Was very excited about E72, got one and switched it on, no screen light; called Nokia and they asked me to return it.
Amazon replaced my phone immediately, got the new one and that started acting weird in a week. Now returned that too. Planning on getting something which works like a N900. My wife has had N900 for a few months now and that works really well.

When it works E72 is really good but stability is killing Nokia's market. I am a hardcore Nokia fan but E72 is just not stable or reliable enough for me.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment