Halloween candy

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black) Right now


An amazing phone with full bang for the buck. If you are not a touchscreen fan (I'm neither) and need a full functionality business phone, I'd recommend E72 anyday! Its better than E71 (my previous phone) and I can certify its totally worth the upgrade!

Pros:
1. Full 3.5G HSDPA on At&T and out-of-box tethering enabled, just connect the USB and access broadband on your laptop anywhere.
2. Very fast processor, snappy UI.
3. full qwerty keyboard, helps type emails and post on facebook
4. very long battery life, avg. 3-4 days with 3G on.
5. flip to send busy tone: if your phone is on meeting mode and it rings, just turn it upside down and the call is declined! amazing use of accelerometer.
6. 3.5mm audio jack means I can play it on my car stereo with aux in.

Cons:
1. camera interface a little slow, though I hardly use it
Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment