Halloween candy

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where To Buy Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I've been using an old nokia 6600 phone for long. I know, I've been living in the stone age it would seem, and desperately needed an upgrade. I'd been eying this model since the day the news of it's release broke out. I'd been keen and doing my standard research, comparing it to the legendary nokia E71, as dedicated E71 users would like to describe it, and I've been studying rates, making random comparisons with other brands and phone software, interfaces & operating systems.

Somehow, I loved the phone the moment I saw it. It's advanced, savvy, looks very tech, has a glossy finish, it's just impeccably designed. It looks like a business phone in whole. The interface is cool (All apps are easily accessible and quick), my phone hasn't crashed or anything (which most people have been complaining about). I particularly love the NOKIA qwerty keypad, despite so much variety already existing in the market. I love the vibrant screen display, which is a window into this phone's complicated, yet easily accessible world.

I've been carrying it to the office for the past couple of days and it is very impressive. There's a lot of compliments I've received about the looks of the phone and the display from all angles looks fabulous.

The E71 vs. The E72? I think the E72 is a worthy successor to the latter and a winner. This phone has a different interface and despite the less chrome and E71's little more trendy looks relatively, is much better to use. There's not much to say here. I like the individuality of the phone, and have already made my comparisons. You can go ahead and still purchase the E71 for the looks, but in terms of software, firmware, & new applications, there's a lot of activity on the E72. I would also like to add that people need to stop complaining about the build quality of the model. This is a very pretty phone.

The bottom line is, This sleek looking phone was the one for me. Might be the right choice for you too. Just get the feel of the phone before your purchase, at a local electronics store, and I guarantee that if you're looking for great business utilities, overall style & quality, you'll admire this lovely, classy, awesome looking business phone for what it is.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment