Halloween candy

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shop For Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I bought this phone to replace my E71. I thought I would miss the E71 but I haven't felt like that so far. The OS is pretty stable and I think I had to reboot it once since I bought it (>3Months ago). The battery life is incredible...for a phone of this complexity I only need to charge it every 2-3 days even with WiFi, 3G and GPS on (hard to believe but true). The only thing I have an issue with is the mail for exchange software. Gimme a break...you can't see subfolders! That's a joke and I hate to use the often stated comment but..."The iPhone can do it". But all-in-all I'm very satified with the phone.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment