Halloween candy

Friday, November 5, 2010

Save Dog Costume - Maine Lobster Dog Halloween Costume - Large


About a month ago a went home only to find my (wife's)2 year old Labrador retriever gnawing away at my super-expensive Berluti loafers. Well, instead of breaking out into a cuss-laden rage, I conjured up a more imaginative way to punish him. My wife tortures to poor fella by dressing him up for holidays such as Christmas and Halloween, so I went and got this ridiculous lobster outfit that she made him wear one Halloween when she took him trick or treating with our 6 year old son. Once I put it on him, he immediately flew into a rage trying to rip it off. His rage eventually turned into despair as he would whine and give me that "have pity on me" look and I made him wear it for a week straight. Granted, we did receive a lot of curious inquires from the neighbors as to why our dog looked like a sea-faring animal, and my wife wasn't that amused by it. But I think ol' Sparky got the hint. Now every time I take of my shoes and set them by the dog, he gets up and bolts away. Thanks sweet Jesus!Get more detail about Dog Costume - Maine Lobster Dog Halloween Costume - Large.

No comments:

Post a Comment