Halloween candy

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cheapest Wilton Halloween Pre- Baked Cookie House Kit


I logged on to review this because I was so angry and irritated, only to find another review stated exactly what I was going to say! We too, have purchased the Christmas Gingerbread house for the past 3 years for my now 5 year old. He literally spends hours decorating the houses. I thought this was going to be just as much fun for him. However, it has been nothing but frustrating for me. Rarely do I get so upset at something that I want to cry and just throw a project away, but I am at that point. I asked my son if he could just decorate the pieces of gingerbread like cookies...of course he said no. So, here I am back trying to "glue" this house together for the third time (first time just fell apart, second time I used the wrong sides...see below). It does not have a wonderful little plastic tray that everything fits into like the Christmas house. Furthermore, I DO NOT like mixing my own icing. After I got the BLACK icing in the decorator bag,the seam blew out. I tried to salvage as much icing out of the bag that I could, but most of it went in the trash. There is icing all over my counter, my fingers, and my clothes! What a mess. Thankfully, I have extra decorating bags. After an hour of setting up the house, I went back to put the roof on only to find that I used the wrong sides (no instructions included of how to put together, you are on your own)! So, here I am with very little black icing left, my son lost interest within the first 5 minutes because he really cannot help put the actual house together, and now we are waiting for it to dry for another hour before he can decorate it! Never again will I buy this unless there are some major changes made to the product!Get more detail about Wilton Halloween Pre- Baked Cookie House Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment