Halloween candy

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Western Spurs Order Now


Got these spurs for my 5 year old to go with with his cowboy boots and hat. They look great. My son loved their shine. On top of that, they are easy attach to the average kid's cowboy boot. They make the classic spur sound when the little cowboy of cowgirl walks. My son was thrilled with them. Until one of them broke. The spur snapped off as he was playing outside.

My examination of the metal revealed the spurs are constructed of what my dad used to call pot metal--brittle and susceptible to breakage. It may be that my boy was playing a little bit too hard. I don't know. But if these spurs are just meant for gentle play indoors they are definitely not for my son. He likes to put on his jeans, western shirt, hat, six guns, and boots and play cowboys and bandits with his brothers. The spurs only added to the fun until the break occurred.

In sum: A great product but to be played with at least moderately gently.Get more detail about Western Spurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment