Halloween candy

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cheap Dog Costume - Li'l Stinker Dog Skunk Halloween Costume - X-Large (XL)


I thought this costume was really cute in the picture. I have an 11 month old female golden retriever, not yet fully grown, so to be sure it would fit I ordered the XL. It absolutely did NOT fit. It was way too short, so the tail of the skunk was laying on the middle of her back. The front fit alright around her head but because the costume was too short overall, it kept pulling back thus the skunk ears were on my dog's neck. There also isn't enough velcro to secure the costume onto the dog and the one velcro strap that goes under the belly was too big. I could not keep the costume on my dog at all while she was walking around.

This costume is more for a large breed but with a short torso and big waist.Get more detail about Dog Costume - Li'l Stinker Dog Skunk Halloween Costume - X-Large (XL).

No comments:

Post a Comment