Halloween candy

Monday, October 11, 2010

Buy Star Wars LUKE SKYWALKER LIGHT SABER


I purchased the Star Wars Luke Skywalker Light Saber as a gift last Christmas. I was happy with the order-to-ship time, packaging, and I got what I paid for: I better than cheesy light saber. This is not to say it is bad, rather to say that I wasn't expecting a great deal from it (have you seen the junk that is available out there?).

The bottom line: The kids LOVE this toy. They run around the back yard burning off 1000's of calories with this thing. They burn off energy and their creative minds go nuts playing with this toy. Amazingly, it has survived to this day through pretty rough handling (I thought it would have folded-over or been torn to pieces by now, but it has held up nicely).

Impressive. Great for the price. Get one if you have kids that like Star Wars and they need a creative energy outlet.Get more detail about Star Wars LUKE SKYWALKER LIGHT SABER.

No comments:

Post a Comment