Halloween candy

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yahtzee Jr. Disney Pixar Toy Story Immediately


I absolutely love this game and playing with my kids. I think 3-year olds can play with an older child or parent easily and can do so much on his/her own. Rolling the dice and counting the pictures is half the fun. Even my 1-year old likes to sit with me and roll the dice. The only kids game we can all play, and the only kids game I enjoy playing! It teaches counting and math skills, and best of all, how to share. My 1-year old has already learned the concept that she hands the cup to her sister when her turn is over and patiently waits. I grew up with Mickey Mouse Yahtzee and played it until I was in my teens. So worth the money!Get more detail about Yahtzee Jr. Disney Pixar Toy Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment