Halloween candy

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Order Toy Story - Jessie Child Costume


My daughter loves Toy Story. She loves the Jessie character. I searched high and low for this costume before I found it on Amazon.

Wow. Just right for a 3 year old. Relatively durable and cute! My only gripe, (a minor one) is that the hat isn't deep enough to fully "seat" on a child's head. I had to modify it so that she could wear it without it ALWAYS falling off. The costume is a one piece outfit that you step into. It is made of a soft fabric with velcro tabs to secure it at the neck. Simple design. My daughter loved it. .

The 3T/4T size is a good fit for a 3 year old. The sleeves and pants were a tad long but she will be able to wear it again next year if she likes. I would recommend this costume.Get more detail about Toy Story - Jessie Child Costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment