Halloween candy

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Discount The Farmer Says


This was absolutely filthy when it arrived! Fine dirt and little bits of grass covered the box and the toy itself. I would have sent it back, but my little girl was so excited that I couldn't bear to disappoint her. After about 10 minutes of cleaning it off and wondering what else might be covering it, I handed it over. Turns out it is a bit too difficult for an 18 month old. She likes it, but needs a lot of help getting it to work. Unless I'm there to pull the lever, it is nothing more than a fun thing to slide around the carpet. The older version, while not as theoretically safe, was so much easier! Next time I'll be more patient and try it out in the store first.Get more detail about The Farmer Says.

No comments:

Post a Comment