Halloween candy

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shop For Forever Collectibles Disney Toy Story 3 Pack 1 Toy Story 3 Logo Bandz


I ordered these, thinking I'd be getting the Toy Story 3 characters. Well, I got some...but only the bad guys and not even the memorable ones. All my pack contained was the bad robot, bug looking thing, etc. No Buzz, Woody, Bullseye, Jessie, Prospector, Rex, Ham, Buttercup, etc. These were all characters that were so insignificant that I didn't remember their names. I am very disappointed and I didn't give these to my son because I knew he wouldn't care either way. I would have been happy with a few characters I knew, but I have all duds. I plan on calling Amazon tomorrow about this. They are always good about handling these issues, but I wanted to let other people know about my experience. I hope this helps=)Get more detail about Forever Collectibles Disney Toy Story 3 Pack 1 Toy Story 3 Logo Bandz.

No comments:

Post a Comment