Halloween candy

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Protector [Blu-ray] Decide Now


As I watched this movie it seemed apparent that much of it was scenes from the first Ong-bak . I don't mean that they did them the same...I'm pretty sure they were the actual footage from that movie (Especially the last big fight with 50 some guys and four semi trucks). Basically they had a different beginning, a couple new fight scenes, and a few new faces, but most of the last half of the film was Ong-bak verbatem. Actually when you come right down to it both stories are the same with just a few differences in how the journey starts. Pretty disappointing....If you have the first Ong-bak then you really don't need to spend your money on this one.

I've heard that Ong-bak 2 is finally different....I hope thats true because there's nothing like one super fighter taking on armies of bad guys and seldom get tired or even have tell tale signs that he's been hit repeatedly. I have to admit though that he's one hell of a fighter.Get more detail about The Protector [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment