Halloween candy

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Matrix (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] Right now


Just a quick thumbs up. I first saw this on DVD back in '99 and it has always been a favorite. Watching it on blu a few days ago, it was better than I remember, both audio and video. but of course the video is better in HD!

But the transfer is superb compared to any other out there, it truly looks great. Between the picture and sound, I had some rare moments of feeling the screen pressing towards me, that feeling that you are falling or about top be hit.

I find this is one of the best movie experiences I've ever had. Turn your subwoofer on with the rest of your surround, crank it up, set your TV to a nice bright, balanced picture and let the matrix take you.

Oh and don't let 'the haters' keep you from enjoying the sequels. Even I have a hard time through one or two over the top action sequences but I still enjoy them all. But it's this one, the first that will give you the most chills.
Get more detail about The Matrix (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment