Halloween candy

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Buy Rambo Box Set (First Blood / Rambo: First Blood Part II / Rambo III ) [Blu-ray]


I have to admit that I was thoroughly surprised on how good of quality First Blood is. So far I have only watched the first movie, but judging that it is the oldest, the others will probably be just as good of picture quality. I was kind of hesitant in buying these because of prior disappointments with older movies on blu ray, but these are very good. There is very little grain, except in dark parts of the film. Much better 1080p quality than Predator or Terminator on blu ray. Stay away from those. The Dvd version of those are just as good. Anyway, these were a great deal getting them for $21 gold box deal. I would highly recommend these to Rambo fans.Get more detail about Rambo Box Set (First Blood / Rambo: First Blood Part II / Rambo III ) [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment