Halloween candy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Hangover (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray] Order Now


I didn't think I'd like this movie..because upon seeing the previews, I figured it was just like every other sophomoric man-movie...you know - guys go to Vegas for bachelor party, guys get drunk, guys mess with hookers, wife-to-be finds out...the end.

Nope. This one was good. After many recommendations from my friends, I watched it and LOVED it! Zach Galifianakis makes the movie, without question...but the team that the three of them make (since Doug is absent much of the movie) is a winner! Stu loses a tooth, sings the Tiger song (awesome!) and finally tells off his bitch girlfriend at the end - HA!

My fave line: "Why do they call them Roofies? You're much more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call them "floories."

"Or how about rapies?" LMAO!Get more detail about The Hangover (Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment