Halloween candy

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Buy The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration Giftset (The Godfather / The Godfather Part II / The Godfather Part III) [Blu-ray]


I just got the Bluray edition of the Godfather and to be honest Im still shocked of how good it looks and sounds. I would agree with most people, this movie is grainy, but is part of the movie and it will always be. I do have to say this movie has never looked this good. I have them on DVD also, and the difference is so noticeable, is truly amazing, I personally didn't expect it to look this good. Im glad I bought this movie once again, is a great buy and if you are a Godfather fan, you most definitely buy this collection on bluray.Get more detail about The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration Giftset (The Godfather / The Godfather Part II / The Godfather Part III) [Blu-ray].

No comments:

Post a Comment