Halloween candy

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Purchase Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I had an e-71 and (after substantial firmware upgrading) it was fantastic. The E-72 is even better. The first one that was shipped to me had no battery life. I sent it back and received a replacement. With Push email (Microsoft Exchange) turned on, it wasn't any better. I set the mail update to every 15 minutes and it worked great. After about two weeks I set it back to "Always ON" and for some reason it solved all the battery problems. I have 1-Exchange, 1-Yahoo and 3-Hotmail accounts all with "always on" push mail. I also do a fair amount of internet usage, GPS etc.. Some coworkers use I-Phones for similar usage and are lucky to last the whole day. This E-72 goes 2 or 3 days with intense use. Great software with it, Camera is surprisingly good, Free Maps and Voice navigation.

I was worried it wouldn't be enough of an upgrade from my E-71...but it was.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment