Halloween candy

Friday, April 23, 2010

Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black) Decide Now


Could have been the perfect phone, the reason for me to finally ditch the iphone and get off the expensive data plan.

OH WELL NOKIA, guess you should have made the plug in compatible with Snow Leopard. I'm very very disappointed, after having waited months for this. It almost became my next greatest phone after the E90. I would still use it except the E90 doesn't work on AT&T's 3G freq.

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I called Nokia customer service and the tech support said to install isync on my E72. The guy doesn't even know what isync is. He said that he will transfer me to level 2 support, and they will call me back within 24-48 business hours. BUSINESS HOURS??? I forgot to ask whether it was USA time zone or Philippines time zone.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment