Halloween candy

Friday, April 23, 2010

Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black) Top Quality


I was waiting for this phone since last 6 month after it was announced in Singapore. I had E51 and wanted to upgrade to a QUERTY business phone. I liked E71 and when i was about to buy e71 I found the news of E72.
I was one the first few to purchase this for almost 450$, But i am very happy with it till now. The features i liked most are
1. The digital compass. This is the most essential hardware/software you require if you really want to use GPS.
2. The Optical nav pad, This makes the scrolling really easy and enjoyable.
3. The latest 600 Mhz processor which makes it the best performing mobile.
4. The camera, finally Nokia's cameras are going to be useful. (I never liked Nokia's camera quality).
5. The accelerometer which can be used in step counter software.
6. The host of all the E series features.

Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment