Halloween candy

Friday, April 30, 2010

Low Price Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I spent alot of time researching a smart phone which would fulfill my needs. Every phone I researched had adherants and detractors. I ultimately bought the E72 as it met the majority of my needs and wants. First, I could avoid paying smart phone rates for internet and messaging. The phone also comes with Quickoffice which allows me to carry reports and useful information with me at all times ( I am an older student who returned to school to become an RN and this application is great for reducing the bulk of stuff I had to carry). The symbian OS is very stable. WiFi is great. The raised letters on the keyboard mean I seldom make mistakes entering anything. Call quality is great. As for those who complain about a lack of intuitiveness to the OS, I found it relatively easy to learn. If you have had to use proprietary programs; there is a learning curve in how information is organized but once you understand their system it is easy. It took me about a day to get it down. If I am light on Wifi/Internet the phone runs about 3 days between charges. If I really push the phone needs a daily charge. There are many more features about this phone I enjoy that I just do not have the time to go into.THe biggest downside for me with this phone was the manual. It discusses complex tasks but glosses over the basics. Overall, for a smart phone the price is reasonable,CPU power means no lag, the quality is great, the applications in the phone and Nokia PC suite are easy to use. If what I described meets your needs you will be happy with this phone. I know I have no regrets and am happy with the E72.Get more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment