Halloween candy

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Low Price Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black)


I suspect that guys giving 5 stars are getting paid money which should have gone into development and testing instead.
I have had E65, E71 before this and like others here have been waiting for this half a year.
I was not expecting much .. just a bit faster version of E71.
Sp far I am amazed that they allow this to to pass quality testing
Here are main issues:

1) Psiloc World Traveler - if you are new owner don't touch it !! Once you configure it there is no getting rid of it. Since it is preinstalled you can't even uninstall it. So it keeps bugging me to connect to internet even when I am roaming.
2) Truphone does not work with E72. This was my favorite VOIP application which I was able to use worldwide from any hotspot and call to my contacts directly. Entire VOIP integration is screwed up and you have to download it separately.
3) No Podcasts. I was so used to download my favorite radio programms and listen to them on plane. So now I struggle with Escarpod.
4) Browser is marginally better at rendering pages but crashes every session.


Good stuff:
1) Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail connections seem to be more stable. On E71 they were getting stuck at times
2) Camera is better
3) Google Maps work
4) Fring works
5) Call quality is goodGet more detail about Nokia E72 Unlocked Phone with GPS and Free Voice Navigation -- U.S. Version with Full Warranty (Zodium Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment