Halloween candy

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where To Buy GUCCI Men's 5500 Series Watch #YA055305


I purchased this watch over 4 years ago and I am very satisfied. What attracted me to this model was the clean, intelligent design and versatile style - it can be worn with any business or casual attire. The watch is high-quality and durable. I have received more compliments on the watch than I can remember. I might note that the watch is much more "striking" in person; it's much shinier and more attractive than the online picture (it looks sort of gray - definitely not flattering). For this price you can't lose - I've seen this model in retail stores for around $700. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Get more detail about GUCCI Men's 5500 Series Watch #YA055305.

No comments:

Post a Comment